Our Large Electric On The Fly Jack Plate is the quietest jack plate on the market. Our jack plates can be raised and lowered by a up/down push button while on the water within seconds from top to bottom. We have made it simple for YOU! Just mount the jack plate, connect it to the battery with our easy quick connectors, and go!
- Approved for up to 90hp motors (for motors with factory trim and tilt or standard BIA bolting pattern)
- Our electric actuator mounts inside the jack plate housing
- 3 year warranty on the jack plate housing
- 1 year warranty on the electric actuator
- Pre-drilled for transom mounting and motor mounting plate with the standard BIA bolting pattern.
- The Large Electric On The Fly Jack Plate is easy to install and connect wires to the battery. It comes with easy weatherproof connecters. All you have to do is just push the 2 connectors together once you have your relay harness hooked up to the battery and your new jack plate is working.
- Jack Plate housing made is the USA.
JACK PLATE DIMENSIONS:
• Height – 10 1/2”
• Width (Transom Side) – 16 1/8”
• Width (Motor Side) – 17”
• Set Back – 5 1/4” (total length from from of transom side to the back of the motor slide)
• Motor Plate Height – 13 3/4”
MAX RISE (travel): 6 inches of travel. Plus, depending on where you mount the electric actuator you can get up to 8 inches of rise.
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Jack plate housing, On The Fly Electric Actuator, Up/Down switch, relay harness, and 10 feet of wiring from the electric actuator and up/down switch to the battery.
ACCESSORIES NOT INCLUDED: Transom mounting accessories are not included in purchase. On The Fly Jack Plates recommends
• 4 each ½”- 3 1/2” long bolts – stainless steel
• 4 each ½”- lock nuts – stainless steel
• 8 each 1/2’”-flat washers – stainless steel
• Motor Clamp Spacers
There are no reviews yet.