Our Mini Electric Plug and Play On The Fly Jack Plate is the most user friendly jack plate on the market. It comes with a wireless remote, waterproof battery case that houses a 24V kobalt drill battery, and the receiver for wireless remote. Our jack plates can be raised and lowered by a up/down push button on the wireless remote from anywhere on the boat within seconds from top to bottom. We have made it simple for YOU! Just mount the jack plate with our easy to follow instructions, connect the jack plate to the battery box with our easy quick connectors, and go!
- Approved for up to 40hp motors (for motors without factory trim and tilt or standard BIA bolting pattern)
- Works with 0-20hp motors with electric trim and tilt
- Our electric actuator mounts inside the jack plate housing
- 3 year warranty on the jack plate housing
- 1 year warranty on the electric actuator
- Pre-drilled for transom mounting (transom side pre-drilled holes are 8 inches across and 8 1/4 inches down from each other)
- The Mini Electric On The Fly Jack Plate is easy to install and connect wires to the battery. It comes with easy weatherproof connecters. All you have to do is just push the 2 connectors together once you have your relay harness hooked up to the battery and your new jack plate is working.
- Jack Plate housing made is the USA.
WEIGHT: Jack Plate (23 LBS) Battery Case (4 LBS)
JACK PLATE DIMENSIONS:
• Height – 10 1/2”
• Width (Transom Side) – 12 1/4”
• Width (Motor Side) – 13 ¼”
• Set Back – 5” (total length from from of transom side to the back of the motor slide)
• Motor Plate Height – 12 ½”
• Motor Mounting Plate (Inside Brackets where the motor would mount) – 10 ¾”
MAX RISE (travel): 6 inches of travel. Plus, depending on where you mount the electric actuator you can get up to 8 inches of rise.
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Jack plate housing, On The Fly Electric Actuator, water resistant wireless remote, waterproof pelican case, wireless remote receiver, battery, battery charger.
ACCESSORIES NOT INCLUDED: Transom mounting accessories are not included in purchase. On The Fly Jack Plates recommends
• 4 each ½”- 3 1/2” long bolts – stainless steel
• 4 each ½”- lock nuts – stainless steel
• 8 each 1/2’”-flat washers – stainless steel
• Motor Clamp Spacers